Thursday, July 06, 2006

MalePregnancy.com??

Okay, I need help here. I was doing a transcription file tonight, and a teacher was talking about how he is trying to teach his students that you cannot always believe everything that you see on the Internet. And he uses www.MalePregnancy.com as his example. Of course, I instantly had to stop transcribing and go look this site up, because curiosity killed the cat, that just sounded very--intriguing? Bizarre? Strange? All of the above.

Anyway, the site isn't a thrown together, hack site that is obviously a fake. Instead, it looks frightening real. Was the world spinning a little faster than I thought it was, and we do now have a male that is pregnant? That doesn't seem possible, but somebody sure has spent a lot of money putting a website together that looks incredibly realistic.

I just wanted to see if any of my astute and intelligent *wink* readers could help me out here. Fact or fiction?

Havs

2 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL I don't know if it's real or not, but I sure HOPE it is! It would be about d*mn time the men stepped up to the plate. hehe!

Cherubhugs said...

Okay, So I have to go check this site out now. You know, this season on Greys antomy that a case where a male was pregnant. I really don't think this is possible, I just don't see how?