Monday, July 31, 2006

It's official--I'm a published writer!

Okay, so this probably isn't anything to write home about, not really, but I finally have had an article accepted and published online. Will miracles never cease, it happened. To check my article out, head on over to Lazy Housewife, which if you saw my house right now, you would know why that site is so appropriate! LOL! I didn't choose the name of the article (Mother-in-Law from Mars,) or even know what they were going to publish it under before they did it, but beggers can't be choosers--my stuff has been published! :-D

Now I'm going to go take my $5 and celebrate by going wild and buying two packs of bubble gum at the store instead of one. Who knows, maybe if I get another article published, I'll be able to graduate up to candy bars! LOL!

Celebrating my victory, small as it may be,

Signed,

The published Hava

1 comment:

Homemom3 said...

I know this was written some time ago but I'm exploring LHW right now and came across this post. :) Congrats! I'm trying my hand at the moment.